\\r\\n










1589 – Merkine Borough is divided into five administrative units: Skroblininkai, Ilgininiai, Druskininkai, Gelovine and Brazdziunai, each with its own governor.
1604 – The first time Marcinkonys was mentioned in a written historical source (the register of births, marriages and deaths of Merkine parish)
1637 – the first time Margionys was mentioned in historical sources.
1712 – The first time village Ziurai was mentioned.
1742-1748 – The first time the villages of Zervynos, Dubininkas, Trasninkas, Manciagire were mentioned in the register of births, marriages and deaths of Merkine parish.
1765 – The first time Lynezeris was mentioned in the inventory of Kaniava forestry office of Lida Powiat, The village is now known as Naujasis Lynezeris.
1770 – The church of St Apostles Simon and Jude Thaddeus built in Marcinkonys.
1785 – The first time Musteika village was mentioned in a known source.
1862 – Warsaw-St Petersburg railroad built through Marcinkonys.


Search
Events
<< August, 2020 >>
M T W T F S S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31